a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Friday, May 18, 2007

Desert Day

Salvation Mountain

This is the artist himself. He gave us a tour and some souvenirs.





I took loads of pictures here so if you like outsider art, I'll be more than happy to show them to you when we get home.



Felicity, CA



This place was utterly bizarre. We'll try to explain it when we get home.


Bethel

A new friend...

...and another...

...and another!



Rosita and her bird Looking at photos. I wish we had brought more.
If I could spend the rest of my life making photographs of people who don't have photos of themselves I would be so fulfilled. (of course most of these kids have tons of photos of themselves since groups are constantly coming to the orphanage.)

Luis and Rosita
Me and my Rosita

at the border this guy made me a balloon bear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home