a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Sunday, February 24, 2008

things we make


This is my first attempt at knitting. It's far from perfect but it's also way better than I thought I was capable of (I'm not know for my fine motor skills!). Much thanks to Ms Tessa to teaching me! Now I just have to learn how to finish it.


I love cooking and I always want to chronicle it way more than I do. Today I was feeling really crappy (sinuses) and I just wanted some miso soup with noodles. this turned out pretty well although I always either too too much or not enough miso. Today it was not quite enough but still good. Those little crackery guys on the side are wasabi rice crisps from Whole Foods. So good!

One of my favorite things about working with children is getting to make silly crafts. These are some little creatures I made a couple of weeks ago.

So technically you don't "make" hair cuts, but I suppose it is a form of creativity. Jay cut his own hair shortly after this.

The boys have been making new episodes of their internet show In This Life and So Much. The most recent episode is possibly the best one yet and can be watched here. Part III of the Murdoch Saga is going to be incredible!


And finally a photograph of Jason in the snow. he thinks he looks like a johnny-come-lately but I like the falling snow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Jean said...

the picture of the boys is priceless!!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home