This American Life

I know most of us don't have hours upon hours of free time. But, if you ever do, I just made an astounding discovery. At their website, you can stream and download nearly every episode ever of This American Life. I hope you all are familiar with this fantastic radio show; if not you are missing out on one of the true joys of life. Most of the episodes function as audio documentary shorts grouped together by theme. The stories featured on the show are way more enthralling than anything you will see on television (although they are apparently going to have a show on Showtime starting in 2007). I don't get to catch the show on the air to often so this is a wonderful wonderful Christmas gift to myself from TAL and the internet. Do yourself a favor and check it out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home