my little life
posted by emsley @ 9:25 PM
suppose a water beast comes along- what's he gonna say about you- land beast?
I think this is a former water beast who got beached, so he's actually both water beast and land beast. He's actually kind of got one up on just plain old water beast.
I'm big enough to add that I was the one who spotted that beast and made you take a picture of it. Yes, made you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
my posture is awesome...
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
suppose a water beast comes along- what's he gonna say about you- land beast?
I think this is a former water beast who got beached, so he's actually both water beast and land beast. He's actually kind of got one up on just plain old water beast.
I'm big enough to add that I was the one who spotted that beast and made you take a picture of it. Yes, made you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home