Do you think there will ever come a point when people realize how completely obnoxious it is to use any song with singing as a ringtone? I've heard way too many Staind or other such tired rock jams ringtones today. The whole Staind aspect really doesn't matter though, I just like picking on people who listen to them. You could have the greatest songs with the greatest vocals ever and the most up to date cell phone and guess what? It's still going to sound distorted and awful. You're just ruining your favorite songs for yourself and annoying the hell out of everyone else around you. So just put your hair back on and come on back.
(just so y'all know this rant is not a product of being up way too late from the biggest caffeine binge i've ever been on, i've really been thinking about this all day, and maybe even for the past few years.)


2 Comments:
I would second this; though for me it isn't to song or not to song; but rather to ring or not to ring. Is your incoming call so important that you can't possibly miss it?
Let's Vibrate In 2008!
Maybe everyone who insists on using music as a ringtone should have no other choice but to use the Beach Boys' hit, "Good Vibrations."
But I do like my little Charlie Brown/Vince Guaraldi tune although it is preceded by vibration.
I think your slogan could be the unifying standard under which people of all political affiliations could rally. Or it would at least make a great bumpersticker.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home