a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

300!!!!!!

So I wanted to do a special post for my 300th and I also wanted to do one about my lovely little West Coast getaway so I combined the two! I have also posted some other pictures from my trip here. It was a fantastic trip filled with fun days and great things. I think that this part of the country will always feel a little bit like home.

The Mission District. Krista lives here and it's really fun. There's so much culture. I felt very comfortable there.
I cannot explain how incredible the mexican food in the Bay Area is. Cannot. You'll have to go taste it for yourself.

Luckily for everyone, Krista lives across the street from Sheepskin City.

Krista on the way to the wedding...I go tto ride with her!

One of Krista's nieces getting ready to be a flower girl.



Seth and Krista!



Krista and Matt do-si-do-ing!
Square dancing!Mmmm, gelato! I had a crepe filld with chocolate and orange zest and topped with coconut gelato for breakfast one morning. So good!


Some of the lovely murels that are everywhere in the Mission.


Mission Dolores
Mission Dolores again.
Goldie!

William J. Golden Gate Bridge
This was so incredible to experience in person!


Seth and I pretended to be cast members of Full House while driving across with the top of his red rental convertable down. Sho-bidee-bob-bob-bah!
Loose seal!

Little girl with a big ol' bridge.

"Thanks, we're Saulsalito."

The view from Krista new apartment (which she was kind enough to let me stay in while she was off honeymooning!)



In the Mission.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemeyer said...

sho-bidee yes yes yes

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home