except for two short shifts tomorrow afternoon and sunday evening, i have the weekend off! i'm very excited at the possibilities!
school started yesterday. i think i will like my classes, but i'm not as excited about them as i was about last semesters. they all sound like they will be a decent amount of work: lots of papers, lots of tests. i also had an impossible time finding my perfect notebook (5-star three subject 6.5"x9.5" with pockets in each divider and a nice shade of blue) which put a damper on school supply shopping. but i know some people in all of my classes so far and i'm sure i'll enjoy the content, if not the actual class time, for all of my classes.
poor jay needs a new car.
i'm still enjoying my scanner (i'm finding some great images among my parents slides)

this is awesome. i wish i had the discipline.


1 Comments:
Em! I just read that this morning... and I almost posted about it as well. weird. It did cause me to make a list of things I know I need; which in turn is very short.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home