Snow days!
I haven't experienced the fun of snow days in ages! I don't know if my class was actually canceled yesterday, but I decided it was too nasty to go to Oakland and that most likely my teacher wouldn't make it (she lives in Washington) so I declared it a snow day. Jay and I went sled riding in my parents backyard. Bo came out with us and the three of us had a fantastic time! Bo would chase us down the hill, sometimes knocking us over, always trying to lick our faces. Once he even pushed me with his head to help me go further. It felt so great to play and laugh. Definitely the most fun I've had in a long time. Jay took some pictures, hopefully he'll post them at some point.
And now I have yet another snow day so I can get done the work that I should have been doing yesterday! It's just lovely.


1 Comments:
Tell snow days I said whats up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home