My blog has been sad since I've started school. As has my life. OK, maybe not completely sad, but school and work are consuming way too much time.
Here are a few good things in my life that are not sad:
1. My birthday dinner/game night with my family. It's always so nice to have someone cook for you!
2. Speaking of cooking, Jay made some incredible spaghetti sauce on Wednesday. He wins.
3. The kids at the after school program and all the fantastic things they say like, "I need a marker that is more juicy."
4. My War, Conflict, and Protest photography class. I wish all classes could be as engaging.
5. Trying new restaurants in Oakland and Squirrel Hill. I've rediscovered my love for Asian foods other than Thai and Indian which I have shunned all other Asian foods for.
Maybe I'll bookend this with a post on some of the crappy things in my life. But probably not.


3 Comments:
We should add "sled riding" to that list (reeeeal soon).
I agree
No!
-Ethan Frome
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home