I've been a sick little girl for the past week now. Last Wednesday I puked for the first time in 15 or so years and was actually sick in bed for the entire day. This was very odd for me, I'm not the lie in bed all day type, even when I am sick. It was the pits. I'm much better now but I am still unable to eat without it upsetting my stomach.
But enough about my gastric problems... it is finally spring and I'm loving it! It is a little freightening how warm it has gotten, I'm not sure the last time I remember it being in the 70s in March. I hope it's not an indication to the kind of summer we're going to have.
Tanner is running all over the place screaming. I wish I understood cat language. Next week is going to be interesting with Megan gone, I'm afraid he's going to have a nervous breakdown.
I'm jealous that Meg's going to Mexico. I had a dream last night about some of the kids from the orphanage, including one of my all time favorite kids, Rosita. Jay and I are goin gto try to make a trip to the orphanage when we're in San Diego in May. I'd love to see them, but it's also kind of scary to see kids who I knew at ages six, seven, and eight who are now teenagers. I shouldn't be, they're the same people, just a little older. I guess I'm just afraid of realizing that I can't have the same relationship with them as I did when they were little, that the openness that is present in almost all children would be gone and replaced by the awkward stand-offishness (?) of adolescence. I'd like to hope that things wouldn't be terribly different, but I don't see how they couldn't.
I am going to get ready for my day and see if I can get Jason up so we can get some breakfast. He said we could go to the quiet storm for breakfast last night, but we shall see...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home