I know I said I wouldn't be blogging or doing much because of the ever growing list of things I need to do in a shorter and shorter period of time, but who was I kidding, I always do unnecessary things when I having pressing tasks! It's how I keep from getting all anxious and stressed.
I've actually been less anxious as of late. I'm not sure I ever detailed any of that on here, but for the past six months I had serious anxiety issues, especially related to school. I got some counseling for free at school which was wonderful and extremely helpful, but I think I discovered the cause, and I will just say that unless something very drastic happens in my life, I will never ever use anything that messes with my body's hormonal levels ever again. EVER. It is just bad news for me.
Right now I am at work, doing logic which is surprisingly going well, and sporadically looking up things on the computer. I'm slightly obsessed with making plans for little trips here and there the rest of the year. The biggest one would be to Washington state in Aug/Sept for a family reunion and also hopefully seeing my various friends who have made WA their home. Tickets out that way are dirt cheap right now! This coming Friday, Jay and I are planning on going out to Columbus to see the new David Gordon Green film, Snow Angels. DGG himself will be introducing it! We'll probably stay the night and hang around Columbus on Saturday. It's surprisingly a nice little city. I also want to plan a D.C./Baltimore/Philadelphia trip for the late summer/early spring, a little camping trip to Erie at some point, and of course there is Zoop in July (scroll down, you'll see it). I'm incredibly excited about all of it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home