The spoils

This morning I went to the St. Maurice flea market. I arrived a few minutes before 9pm, the schedule starting time for the sale and there was actually a line to get in! I was probably the 30th person in line or so. It wasn't as spectacular as the first year I went, much smaller, but I did find some sweet bargains including an awesome card table for $2 (it the background for the photo), a lovely floral suitcase, baby pictures (I like salvaging people's photographs from thrift stores and yard sales, it makes me sad to see them there), handmade Mickey and Pluto marionettes (I am not a big Disney fan but there's something charming about handmade representations of pop culture), a Litebright, and several bags full of dinosaurs, cowboys and indians, and other various animal and people figurines.

I'm going to enjoy these guys.


1 Comments:
nice finds! I wish I could have gone...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home