a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The other day (when we weren't experiencing this cursed frigid weather) I was sitting at the bus stop reading when a woman walking down the street stopped in front of me. I sensed she was looking at me so I looked up feeling a little creeped out. She was looking at me and when I looked up at her she laughed. Right in my face. She said something to herself and walked away.

What else could I do, but laugh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tessa said...

I was at that same bus stop once when a korean girl decided to chit chat with me, and told me that I had korean style.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at that bus stop too. And I got FUCKED.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home