a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First day back

Yesterday was a fantastic first day of school! I am almost certain I'm going to like all of my classes. I'm really excited about Environmental Geology! It's the first class I've taken at Pitt that hasn't been related to literature or the arts (other than Logic which I only went to one session). It will be refreshing to do something very different. I'm also taking World Film History, Childhood's Books, Russian Fairy Tales, and Photography and Its Socio-political Context.

All of my professors seem great; they're funny, well-organized, reasonable, and accessible. Last term, I felt like organization was an issue, as was not being able to get a feel for some of my instructors, which was very unsettling. I only have one more instructor to meet today and just from his syllabus, he sounds like he's going to be fun! It's also nice to have two instructors I have had before and have a good relationship with.

To make the day of delightfully short classes and wonderful professors even better, I ran into my friend Dena at Eat Unique and to spend some time with her. Basically, it was a perfect first day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home