a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Friday, November 02, 2007

I've got the blues. Bigtime. (Ugh saying "bigtime" makes me think of something characters on Full House would have said. I'm not sure if they did but they could have for sure.) If I were Jason I would have told you that in some nonsensical, long-winded but brilliant way. But I am not, which is a good thing for Jason, but not for my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baby Fat Jones said...

for what it's worth, your blog made me hungry.

all i could think of was the kraft macaroni and cheese 'blue box blues'.


p.s. - i hope you feel better. i'll be praying for you, my friend.

p.p.s. - i'm finally editing a blooper reel onto the konie's hedge dvd. i know--it only took me a year and a half.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home