ack!
My bundt cake is stuck!
****update****
DISASTER

I think my bundt cake days are over. The pan is a beautiful cake death trap-this is the third cake in row it has ruined! Too many crevices. I'm thinking of maybe trying to make a nice chocolate fondue to dip this into for my party tonight, but I am more than a little discouraged. At least I still have a simple gingerbread cake in the oven.


2 Comments:
one year when we were smaller, my sister and I decided to make a bundt cake for my mom's birthday. it was a disaster. I have since associated bundt cakes with disaster, except for the ones at zenith cafe. so don't feel bad.
I think I just need to buy a simpler bundt cake pan. Mine's this crazy rose design that is not only difficult to get the cake out of, but it also is a pain to wash. But thanks for sharing your bundt cake tale of woe, it made me feel better. I'm hoping to somehow figure out my fondue pot so we can dip the chunks into the chocolate rum icing, but I'm having little luck with that as well : (
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home