a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This week is starting out promisingly:
-School is done! (well that has been the case since last Friday, but it's just starting to sink in)

(this was at graduation, it's blurry cause people don't know how to use my camera)


-I've been able to gorge myself on movies and tv shows: I watched the entire first season of Weeds, I'm rewatching favorites like Frankenstein, The Graduate, M, Singin' in the Rain, etc. And of course, lots of Homicide. This morning I watched an awesome Pittsburgh-made documentary about the McKeesport-born photographer Duane Michals.

Joseph Cornell- Duane Michals

-I'm getting our apartment really clean, like not straightening up but getting my stuff in order, cleaning grime, etc.

-It's also been quite enjoyable making food at home again: yesterday I made some killer kidney bean burgers and arugula pesto, today I found half a banana on the countertop and made a lovely chocolate/banana/peanut butter smoothie-I used to love getting this smoothie at the co-op until they made their smoothies unreasonably expensive. It's simple stuff but really tasty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. congrats!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home