a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I was on the bus, on my way to develop some film, when I saw some sort of protest on the corner of Forbes and Bellefield. I recognized a few of the Phelps clan's trademark signs and realized they were here to protest the lieutenant governor's funeral. I'm not sure exactly when they decided it was their responsibility to crash all funerals (they were even here for Mr. Rogers' funeral a few years back). I ended up taking a bus back, shot a roll of film and within an hour it was developed. I actually got sick when I was making some of the prints. It's weird because I was there, just a few feet away from these people and it didn't affect me the same way as when I watched the prints in the developer.

I scanned my negatives and here are a few of the images:





Here are a few of the much larger group of people protesting the Phelps crew:



This one's my favorite:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home