I will be done with school in nineteen days, which is super exciting and also a little scary. Not because I am freaking out over what I'm going to do after I graduate, but because I have 30+ pages of papers to write between now and then, plus a photography portfolio to shoot and print and one final. But then I am DONE!
So I should be doing work today but instead I'm packing my day full of wonderful things I have long anticipated: Synecdoche, NY! Peter and the Wolf! Trams! Well, actually I had my heart set on Sweet Basil's banana heart curry, but unfortunately they are closed today. But no matter, it still has all the makings to be a beautiful day regardless of the nasty drizzle outside. I got my honey, Teresa is coming, I'm pumped!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home