a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Thursday, January 01, 2009

B&W I Portfolio

This is my final photography project. Most of you who read my blog have seen it but some have not and I've had some requests to post it. So in no particular order:

Pap


Jason


Mom


Mike


Megan


Teresa


Joel


Tessa


James


Gram


Dad


Beth

6 Comments:

Blogger Rosemeyer said...

perfection

11:00 AM  
Blogger jam said...

The one of your dad is so awesome.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Jean said...

omg i miss you guys!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Tessa said...

I'm glad you posted these

12:52 PM  
Blogger AutumnAndEveā„¢ Illustration said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 PM  
Blogger AutumnAndEveā„¢ Illustration said...

Everyone but me. Teresa's is the best with that damn picture of her's. They're all sweet.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home