a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Sunday, September 20, 2009


I've been busy with my new job (which is going well but is exhausting) and getting everything settled into our new place (slowly but surely), but I do have high hopes for some blog updating in the near future. Since I haven't been regularly posting, I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore, but if you are reading hello! and please check out this website: atlas obscura. It's a site that maps strange landmarks all around the world and provides a bit of information, a couple of photos and visitor information, if there is any. Basically, this will now be how I determine my vacations and weekend trips! I've been to several of the sites listed, Salvation Mountain and Magic Gardens, but there are so many weird incredible places that I now know I must visit! The only one in Pittsburgh is the world's steepest street, which is Canton Ave in Beechview. Above is a link to this place:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home