a tunnel from my window to yours

my little life

Monday, April 13, 2009

magical suprises

Back in January, Tessa posted on her blog a lovely invite to have a handmade bit of goodness sent to you and all you had to do was be one of the first five people to respond to her post! Well that, and that you had to offer the same deal on your blog/site/through handbills/phone solicitation.


This is part of the loveliness Tessa made for me.

So here I am several months late offering the same deal: just leave a comment saying you want in and at some point in the next few months you'll get something(s) made by me. And because I don't feel too confident that more than three people read my blog, I may post this on facebook in the next few days. But my dear blog readers get first dibs!

3 Comments:

Blogger Seth Revelle said...

I am so ready for a magical surprise sometime over the next year.

It was nice seeing you guys!

Seth

1:06 AM  
Blogger bethany said...

sure!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Rosemeyer said...

Beth isn't too into it. So, even though it's late, and I live with you -being your hus and all - I say YES.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home