little updates
-One of my favorite first graders showed me his lip balm collection (he had four!) We agreed that his Burt's Bees smelled the best.
-Another one of my favorite kids gave me a kiss on the cheek! Thank God for the affection of children and animals when we adults are too uptight to be affectionate with each other without it taking on some sort of sexual meaning or just feeling akward.
-Speaking of the affection of animals, Tanner has forsaken Jason and me since Megan got home from Mexico. He slept on my pillow with me the last few days before Megan got home and now he'll barely look at me. Where's the love gone Tanny? I miss my Nico.
-I miss all kinds of people these days. I've been thinking about all the people I've ever known who have meant something to me (which is basically everyone I've ever known since I don't meet too many people and I like most people that I do get to know) Chances are, if I know you, I've probably thought of you in the past few days and missed you.
-I want to sleep less.
-I went walking today and remembered how wonderful it feels to get exercise and fresh air!
- Yesterday at school the kids were listening to Disney songs and dancing. They all looked like the kids from the Charlie Brown Christmas special. I wanted to laugh and join in and I did for a few seconds (more uptight adultness).
-I'm enjoying poetry again.
-There's a million day/weekend trips I want to take this summer. You should come.
-Jason is the best one.
-I'm in love with the cupcake place in Squirrel Hill. Their lavander lemon is my favorite so far. I went there today and after I puchased my cupcakes and was walking down the sidewalk, I got stuck behind a woman who had nothing but bad things to say about the cupcakes..."they're too sweet...they're just a fad..." Negative people drive me up a wall!!!!!
-I'm finally into my last week of school! I still have a decent amount of work to get done but by this time next week I will be a very happy girl!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home